Work with Ogden First's curator and staff to gain experience in the field.
- Learn about our mission, exhibitions & programming, and organizational systems
- Gain practical and theoretical training in non-profit / gallery work
- Contemplate the role of arts advocacy organizations in contemporary society
- Work closely with a member of the Ogden First staff
- Attend curator talks and lecture series
- We'll work with your University, to help you get college credit!
Message from Internships Director
Each year Ogden First offers 3 to 5 individuals of varied background and ages the opportunity to learn from and contribute to the work of the museum through its intern program.